The award-winning H9 delivers Eventide's acclaimed sound and can run all of Eventide's stompbox effects.
- True analog bypass
- Real-time MIDI control
- Power supply included
- MIDI via DIN and USB
- Fast accurate tuner included
- Expression pedal and AUX footswitch input
- Sync to the beat with tap tempo or MIDI
Compare H9, H9 Core, H9 MAX
All H9 Models have the same hardware. The only difference between the models is the number of algorithms that come with the device. The H9 can run all of the algorithms from our TimeFactor (delay), ModFactor (modulation), PitchFactor (pitch shifting), and Space (reverb) pedals as well as some created just for the H9.
Preloaded with pitch and delay effects from the original studio harmonizers.
- H910/H949 algorithm
- 25 factory presets
Greatest Hits Preloaded with 9 algorithms.
- H9 Exclusive: UltraTap Delay
- Space: Shimmer & Hall
- PitchFactor: Crystals & H910/H949
- ModFactor: Chorus & Tremolo
- TimeFactor: Tape Echo & Vintage Delay
- 99 factory presets
Time, Mod, Pitch, Space Preloaded with all effect algorithms and associated presets from the popular Eventide stompboxes.
- TimeFactor: 9 Delay algorithms + Looper
- ModFactor: 10 Modulation algorithms
- PitchFactor: 10 Pitch + Delay algorithms
- Space: 12 Reverb algorithms
- H9 exclusive: UltraTap, Resonator, EQ Compressor, CrushStation
- 99 factory presets
The H9 Max also includes all future algorithms created for the platform at no additional charge.
H9 Control is the ultimate tool for optimizing your experience with all the Eventide stompboxes. Use it to manage preset lists, update firmware, configure an auxilliary switch, listen to demos without hardware, backup your settings and more. H9 Control not only gives you incredible control over parameters and settings, but it encourages you to explore new sonic territory. Fold, spindle and even mutilate your sound and experience what it's like to be inspired by your gear.
H9 Control runs wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows, Mac and iOS devices.
- Stereo 1/4" ins and outs
- 1/4" TRS expression input
- 5-pin DIN MIDI In and Out/Thru jacks
- Mini USB input
- AC adapter input (9vDC @ 500mA centre pin(+)
- 5.25"H x 4.65"W x 1.96" D